Everyone has a great reaction when they see their copy of this LIMITED EDITION made for Brandt's centenary year.
Beautifully bound, your personally numbered copy is professionally printed by one of the world's top printing houses on acid free, matte paper.
Our top quality paper takes ink perfectly to allow the richness of the hallmark Brandt blacks to jump out from the page, yet stay vibrant for many years.
The alternative Deluxe Edition carries a specially made platinum print.
Shipping is by courier.
• Edition size 500
• Editor: Roger Sears | Designer: David Pocknell
• Printers: Calff & Meischke | Binding: Hipwell
• Published: The Bill Brandt Archive Ltd.
• Paper: Monadnock (USA)
• Size: 285 x 350mm / 142 plates
• Set in Plantin Light
• Edition: English | ISBN: 0-9547048
Standard Edition248 in stock
Deluxe w/Print Edition35 in stock